8.16.2011

Ulzzang!

I've been hearing this word Ulzzang and I was thinking it was a name of another Kpop all girls group or something like that. I got curious and went on to Mr. Google to check it out. Ulzzang ( EolJjang) pronounced as -OL-Jang/Chang, means "Best Face" in a korean slang word.UIzzang are good looking girls or guys. As defined by Wikipedia, they are person following specific style of fashion. "Eol or Ul" comes from the korean word "Ul-Gool" which means face and "Zzang" which means face.

What do they look like? Well, you would recognize them instantly because of their pretty cute looking face. They have small face and nose and dollish eyes (wide-eyed expression). Their skin is so sublte and smooth like that of a porcelain. Their make up trend emphasizes the eyes more than the face. Most of them have different expressions, from blowfish to wink to half smile to pout what-have-you.

Below are two actress who were popular internet Ulzzang before they became celebrities:
Go/Ku Hye Sun of Boys over Flowers

Go Hye Sun blowfish look
Go Hye Sun  a.k.a Go Jandi













 Park Han Byul/Byeol - Original Ulzzang turned actress, she is known to be Sassy Girl's look alike

Park Han Byul doppleganger of Jeon Ji hyun
Blowfish look of PHB











Here is my version of Ulzzang. FYI: I am not trying-hard to be Ulzzang, I just tried to recreate the look.  I have no small face and small thin nose. I don't have round contact lense to make my eyes look bigger. I didn't get a chance to put falsies too. Well anyways just sharing my-so-called Ulzzang look

My ulzzang pose
my ulzzang look with fringe






I've seen this link http://www.wikihow.com/Be-an-Ulzzang-Star - visit that link if your planning to become an Ulzzang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment