8.05.2011

MU Haul

Last July 29-30 is Smoochies Bazaar.  Smoochies is a store here in Singapore that caters US cosmetics brands and skin care products. Well most brands of cosmetics that are in the US is difficult to find here in Singapore. You could either buy online but you need to pay for shipping costs for like a NYX jumbo liner.
So I went over there and grab a few products mostly from ELF and a few NYX ones. Its really affordable but a few ones left. Pictures on the left side are mostly ELF, one of the many affordable with good quality brand of cosmetics in US/UK. I love NYX too, I bought 2 jumbo liner, a mascara and the eyebrow set which I really love.

Anyways.. I just wanna share that experience. For those girls reading this blog located in Singapore, you can find Smoochies Shop somewhere in Jurong. Better yet, like their page and get a handful of details from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment