8.04.2011

Review: Sigma cleaning and polishing tool

I've purchased a haul in Sigma before which I've posted on the earlier blogs here. I have already tried their cleaning and polishing brush. So far so great! I'm loving it to exfoliate my skin. I guess it's worth buying specially for exfoliation. It is not as expensive as clarisonic too. I've never tried Clarisonic but most of women out there uses this brand. I've read a few reviews here and there. I guess it is more of a cleaning tool than a polishing. I'm not that sure I can't say anything about it. I don't have it. It's quite pricey for me. 


I love this Sigma polishing tool specially to exfoliate my elbows and even knees. There are 3 brush head that comes with it. The pink one which has soft bristle then the medium bristle which is color white with a touch of pink, and the plain white which is the more hard one for more rough surface I guess for body. My hubby tried it too and he liked it. 
 So far I would highly recommend this cleaning and polishing tool.  The cons, I would say is, it is battery operated and like floor polishing it  rotates in circular motion so for first time use, its gonna be a bit of hard to control. It's color pink, very girly and most of you would love it but, I love green the most hehehe not really that of a cons. I just hope they sell the brush heads separately in case I would need to replace the brush heads. But over all I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment