8.13.2011

My favorite Make Up Artist

I've been browsing along you tube make up gurus and there are a tons of them. You can learn alot from them, although most of them have the same stuff being shown, they have their own strategy. Most of them are really make up artist by profession and some are just normal girls who wanted to share their talent in the art of make up. My most favorite guru would be Jung Saem Mool. She is a korean make up artist. She's made up almost all popular Korean actress I've known, like Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee and many more.

I like her very simple style of doing make up. From a tired looking face she can turn the girl into a fresh young lady with just simple strokes and minimal make up application. I guess I believe with "less is more". For a wearable type of make up, I would say I love and adore the works of Jung Saem Mool.

Since she's really getting into her. I tried to do a very basic wearable FOTD look. After taking a shower I did it. I don't have digital camera, just using my laptop's camera, that is why the quality and lighting is not that great.


Fresh from shower -- before 











Not as good as JSM but still I like the way it looks all natural and just enhancing my features.
After...




No comments:

Post a Comment