8.15.2011

I've got it!! UD 15th Anniversary Palette

Yes! I just got back from work and I went straight to our mailbox to see the package I've been waiting for for 3 weeks! I've got the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. I bought it from eBay since I can't wait for Sephora Singapore to bring it to SG. The shipping is free, though its a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.


I received the package like this

It was with buble wrap all over and inside it is still sealed like this

Was able to peek the item after removing it from USPS envelope

At last I saw the mirror-like cover.. so pretty

At the back is the name of each shadow

It has like a dark purple velvety case

There you go... so pretty colors
Then I've swatched right away. I've swatched it without primer and see how pigmented it is... I've use my phone camera only for all these pictures:

L-R: Midnight Rodeo; Midnight 15; Vanilla; Flow; Chase

L-R: Deep End; Evidence; Omen; Junkshow; Tainted.. (cut off)

Tainted, i swatched it again since it got cut off
L-R: Half Truth; Blackout; Ace; MIA; Deeper





No comments:

Post a Comment