9.05.2011

Playing with palettes

I've been playing with palettes for a few days. I've tried different enchanting, fantasy look. I am preparing for Tey's 2nd leg of photoshoot. She'll be like a sea goddess or mermaid. Whatever Chris decides.

I tried blue and green again being my two fave colors. I tried the eye candy look inspired by one of the youtube guru I've watched but this is with a twist. I won't discuss how I did it. I just wanna show it. Anyways it may not be a wearable type of look for day to day unless you wanna make a scene hehehe.



Green and Blue with glitters.. it looks dirt due to poor lightings hahaha

When I open my eyes here is what it looks like.. I put double wing tip

Another angle whole face looking down

Upclose no unfinished look
In person the eye colors are very bright but my mac camera looks so pale
this is the whole look it was edited the lightings are changed because I wanna show the eyes but it didn't help hehehe

I also did a wearable look using my fave Urban Decay Naked palette and Bare Palette of Sigma. The  everyday look and pin up look with red lips.. I've messed up with the liner bec my son is with me that time

here it is with a shot from my mac webcam


another angle looking down
edited version
my pin up look but i was so pale but here it doesn look like it.
edited pin up look ive messed up with the right eye liner.
 That's all folks hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment