9.08.2011

Happy Dance!! Happy Friday!

I am so happy because my favorite make up artist of all time Jung Saemool ( korean) confirmed me as Friend. I didn't expect it since her profile is very very limited. She just recently launch her own Makeup Brand MULE and I can't wait to get one no matter how expensive it will be! hahahaha.. She's a very artistic makeup artist that enahnces what you have and doesn't over do the make up and that is what I like about her.. I am happy she even commented on my post!! Thanks Jung Saem Mool!!


Here are a few photo transformation she did with her talented hand.. She's my inspiration to do well with my craft for make up artistry.. Less is More.. Visit her website and see more photos www.jungsamemool.com




 ALL THE BEST SAEMOOL-Unni!

No comments:

Post a Comment