8.27.2011

Fireworks - Katy Perry

My churchmate's niece would be celebrating her birthday and wanted a photoshoot as a gift. She was inpired by the "Katy Perry Fireworks" MTV look. I've checked it out and I thought the make up is pretty and simple.

I tried to re-create it before I do Pauline's make up. I'm no Katy Perry so bear with me. She's got bigger round eyes and has bigger lids for more make up. But I thought her make up is suitable for anyone since its got almost 3 layering of shadows. I've got small lids base on the types of crease I've discussed before.

Well here it goes:

KATY PERRY: FIREWORKS










Katy eyes closed










Katy eyes open










Now here's my version. I'm using my imac's camera again.. the lighting's not that great due to shadow hues, anyways you can still see the style of the make up i just focus more on the eye makeu up no face or lips done. I didn't wear false lashes and obviously Katy has one. I've been struggling to put falsies to my own eyes but I can do it to another person's eye without any problem.. perhaps next time.

Here you go:
upclose

since I've got an asian eyes this is how it looks when my eyes are open

in another angle.. lightings sucks





No comments:

Post a Comment